Fall 2021 DiabetesMine Innovation Days
Day 1 – Innovation Summit
- “Health Technology Trends: Emerging from the Pandemic” — Presented by digital health legend Indu Subaiya, in coversation with the CEO of Insulet, and CMO of Glooko.
- DEIA (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Access) in Diabetes — A two-hour interactive session featuring three leading BIPOC change makers that you won’t want to miss!
- “Disrupting Diabetes Medication & Care Delivery” — Featuring the head of CVS Health’s Diabetes program and disruptive new startup 9am Health.
- How Time in Range (TIR) is Taking Over — Learn about the new national TIR Alliance led by diaTribe.
Day 2 – #DData ExChange
- #DDATA MILESTONES: A VISUAL HISTORY OF THE #WEARENOTWAITING MOVEMENT – Presented by Dana Lewis, creator of OpenAPS.
- “A New Perspective on Insulin Sensitivity: Insights from a Hybrid Nueral Network” — From avid DIY’er and independent researcher Chris Wilson.
- “FDA’s Latest Moves on Diabetes Device Innovation” — Meet Yiduo Wu, Team Lead for Automated Insulin Dosing (AID) systems at FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH).
- Debuting OMNIPOD 5 (!) — All about this exciting new tubeless AID system from Insulet Corp.
- “40+ New CGMs Companies to Watch” — How this market is set to explode, by Seagrove Partners.
- “Helping AID Systems Nail Complex Foods” — New research from Stanford Medicine.
- “The New RisingT1de Alliance: Employing Analytics to Drive Change” — A new Helmsley-funded project with broad ambitions.
- #DDATA DEMOs: Yet another lineup of awesome new players!